1) PUBLIC RELEASE OF THE FULL BODY CAMERA VIDEOS TO THE FAMILY AND COMMUNITY
2) APPOINT A SPECIAL PROSECUTOR AND ENSURE THE FULL INDEPENDENCE OF THE FEDERAL CIVIL RIGHTS INVESTIGATION INTO THE DEATH OF ANDREW BROWN JR.
3) PASS FEDERAL AND STATE LEGISLATION FOR POLICE ACCOUNTABILITY AND REFORM
4) “PATTERN-OR-PRACTICE” INVESTIGATIONS INTO THE PASQUOTANK COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE AND INTO DISTRICT ATTORNEY ANDREW WOMBLE’S OFFICE IN THE FIRST JUDICIAL DISTRICT OF NORTH CAROLINA.
5) WHEN AND IF EVIDENCE SHOWS ANY OFFICER COMMITTED WRONGFUL MURDER, THERE MUST BE AN ARREST AND FULL PROSECUTION AND ACCOUNTABILITY
The HKonJ Coalition kicked off its first annual “HKonJ People’s Assembly” in February of 2007 when over 3,500 supporters sanctioned and signed the coalition’s “HKonJ 14-Point People’s Agenda” (with detailed action steps). The HKonJ Coalition transformed the 14-Point People’s Agenda into comprehensive reform bills that have been introduced in legislative sessions.